Information about Ocean Place Resort, Our Passover Hotel
The Premier Choice Of New Jersey Shore Hotels
Escape the commotion and stress of life, and retreat to an elegant oasis of white sand beaches, gentle breezes, and enchanting waterfront vistas. Located on a pristine stretch of shoreline, Ocean Place is the premier Jersey Shore hotel resort between New York and Atlantic City. Select from 255 guest rooms, including five luxury suites, each delightfully and finely appointed. Indulge in limitless recreation – including two swimming pools, a private beach and oceanfront promenade, and access to nearby championship golf. Conveniently situated only an hour from midtown Manhattan and Newark Liberty International Airport, this prestigious choice among Monmouth New Jersey hotels is an exclusive destination, in an inspiring setting:
- Located on the Atlantic Ocean Beach in Long Branch, New Jersey
- One hour from midtown Manhattan and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Several strolling minutes from upscale shopping and exciting local attractions and activities, at the adjacent Pier Village
- Only 1.5 hours from LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
We’re pleased to return to the beautiful Ocean Place Resort & Spa for Passover 2014. Our previous Passover guests loved this destination and its convenient location, just 55 minutes from New York City. This “Gold Key Recipient” award winning hotel features an ocean view and private balcony with every room. Guests can pamper themselves in the European spa; stroll along two miles of boardwalk; enjoy a game of golf; dive into the sports and recreational facilities; play in the 150 – foot sandy beach directly in front of the resort; or spend the day exploring nearby Atlantic City, Six Flags Great Adventure, Sandy Hook and Gateway National Recreation area or Tinton Falls Outlet.
Your complete Passover package includes:
- Traditional family Seders – optional private seders available
- Three gourmet meals daily – Glatt kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Gebrokts and Non-Gebrokts, Chasidisha Shechita
- Kashrus under Kehillas Bais Bension, Rabbi Zushe Blech
- Elaborate tea room overlooking the ocean
- Fun family theme nights including Western Barbeque and Oriental Nights
- Midnight buffets and “Viennese” Oneg Shabbat
- Wine Tastings
- Box lunches available for Chol Hamoed excursions
- Special dietary needs including kid-friendly and vegetarian options
- Daily synagogue services
- Holiday programs, group discussions, and guest lectures
- Transportation to Six Flags Great Adventure on NCSY park day
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Games, tournaments and non-stop activities
- Complete access to beach and all beach activities
- European Spa services available
- Daily access to indoor heated pool, whirlpool and fitness facility
- Separate men’s and women’s hours for the fitness center and pool
- Daily programs exclusively for teens]
- Daily morning and afternoon children’s day camp and Nursery program including daily professional children’s entertainment hour.
Kosher for Pesach Cuisine
GOURMET PASSOVER CUISINE by Mauzone’s Catering by Celebration with Alan Shulman and Executive Chef Martin Levin – from The Culinary Institute of America, Author of Chef Marty’s Kosher Kitchen
Jerry Abramson’s experience spans since 1986 in Passover resorts and kosher catering. Jerry, along with his culinary team, work to create the perfect Passover menu each year. The MatzaFun master chef’ is unsurpassed in culinary expertise.
The gourmet cuisine serves ONLY Chasidisha Shechita, Glatt kosher, Cholov Yisroel, and Shmura Matza. Gebrokts and non-gebrokts are served to accommodate all needs. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables are served at every meal. This is the ONLY Passover program serving aged prime beef, the same choice cuts served at the finest kosher steak houses and best kosher New York restaurants.
MatzaFun Tours offers special cuisines for our health-conscious guests. Guests may request our “South Beach Diet” or our “Low Carb Diet” options. Let us know your needs when making your reservation.