- ISRAEL: +972 2 992 9801 | USA: +1 646 240 4118 | EUROPE: +44 207 048 6168 | AUSTRALIA: +613 8573 0915 | SOUTH AFRICA: +2711 887 2062
Tour Operator: Eddie's Kosher Travel
Experience a 5 Star Summer at our Stunning Boutique Hotel – 72 Luxury Rooms & Suites – at the foot of Spectacular Mont Blanc, Aosta Valley!
July 10, 2016 – July 24, 2016
August 16, 2016 – September 6, 2016
- Be delighted by the panoramic view of the majestic Mt Blanc, Europe’s highest mountain and surrounding peaks, guaranteeing you the intimacy of a relaxing vacation!
- Under 2hrs drive from Milan or Geneva airports, Courmayeur is at 1224M altitude
- Minutes from the world famous magnificent Terme of Pre Saint Didier thermal baths
- Restaurant with views over the Brenva Glacier, lounge bar with grand panoramic terrace
- Wellness center with 500 m2 fitness and & techno gym, indoor pool with waterfall and hydro-massage jets, sauna, Turkish bath, chromo-therapy and multi-sensory showers
- In-house rental facility for electric assist bikes and hiking gear
- Activities for all ages & Kids club. biking, hiking, golf, horse riding & more
- Daily Minyanim, Shabbat atmosphere and inspiring lectures
- The Haute Gourmet Italian cuisine will be freshly prepared by executive Italian chefs of Elite Kosher Events, Minkowitz Family, Milan creating a world class culinary experience drawing the best of Italian, continental and traditional Jewish fare
- The gourmet culinary delicacies will be under the Glatt Mehadrin, Kosher Supervision of Rabbi G.M. Garelik of Milan. Cholov Yisrael
- Exciting daily optional sightseeing tours to Annecy, Turin, Aosta Valley, Montreux Switzerland and more will round out a truly unique summer experience for your family.
- Personally hosted by our experienced Eddie’s Kosher Travel Staff
- Courmayeur is the westernmost municipality of the Valle d’Aosta, and situated at an altitude of 1224 metres at the foot of the massive Mont Blanc, in a lush valley with abundant fir and larch trees, encircled by mountains and glaciers. Courmayeur retains its authentic Alpine atmosphere, which you can feel as you stroll around the shops on Via Roma, in the heart of the town, and also in the beautiful, traditional villages scattered all the way up to the top of the central valley.
- The Spa Elysium Wellness Centre, designed to offer clients the maximum possible levels of comfort and privacy is equipped with hi-tech beauty facilities that include booths for the latest beauty treatments and massages, a sauna, a Turkish bath, an indoor swimming pool and chromotherapy and multi-sensory showers. In addition there is a gym with a wealth of Technogym-brand equipment.
Enjoy our Amazing Full Day Optional Tours & Activities Package!!!
Day 1: Annecy France, Nature Reserve Bout-du-Lac & Gorges Du Fier
Romance is the lifeblood of Annecy, a town in the Rhone-Alpes region of southeast France that’s replete with castles and cathedrals and softly curving architecture. Known as “Venice of the Alps” the pure clear water flows from the lake into the canals running through the Old Town, giving its picturesque appearance. Visit the Chateau d’Annecy, sites of the old town, a boat trip on the lake, walk in the nature reserve wetlands and finish with a visit to the Gorges du Fier.
Walk across Pont des Amours (the lover’s bridge) before taking in the Imperial Palace, the baroque Cathedral of Saint-Pierre and the 12th-century Palais de l’Isle which has been a lordly residence, courthouse, mint and prison over the centuries. The last natural and untouched shore of Lake Annecy, the Natural Reserve of Bout du Lac gives an opportunity to discover the local flora and fauna in the heart of an urban space. Walk through the 80 hectares of wetlands via a 1.7km nature trail
Gorges Du Fier – Walk through a spectacular narrow canyon on a footbridge affixed to the rock face 25mts above the river… A natural wonder in the Rhône-Alpes region!
Day 2: City Tour of Turin & The Great Synagogue [est. 1880]
Our fascinating visit includes Castello del Valentino a UNESCO world heritage site, Automobile museum of Torino, & The Great Synagogue of Turin. An important business and cultural center in northern Italy, Turin is the capital of the Piedmont region known for its numerous art galleries, restaurants, palaces, opera houses, piazzas, parks, gardens, theatres, libraries, museums. Turin’s monuments and sights make it one of the world’s top tourist destinations often referred to as the Capital of the Alps.
The National Automobile Museum contains a collection of over 200 automobiles which bear witness to the evolution of the car from its origins to the 1980s. The collection includes the first Italian cars, 1896 Bernardi, 1899 Fiat, 1914 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, 1893 Benz Victoria, Racing cars by Ferrari and Alfa Romeo, 1907 Itala from the Peking to Paris race, 1913 De Dion-Bouton, 1916 Ford T and 1929 Isotta Fraschini Tipo that starred in Sunset Boulevard.
Day 3: Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Mt Blanc Skyway & 6km Nature Trek
Courmayeur, at the foot of Mt Blanc in the Aosta Valley is a charming authentic alpine village. Enjoy a two-stage Skyway cable car that is utterly breathtaking. The entire Skyway route from Courmayeur to Point Helbronner is a new design construction completed in 2015 for an investment of 110M Euros. In 20 minutes, the cable car takes you 2000 meters from the base of the valley to Punta Helbronner, where a magnificent, 360˚ panoramic terrace taking in views of the glaciers and grand peaks of the whole of the Alpine arc, an utterly idyllic landscape, awaits you!
Optional Nature Trek of 6km with 400mtrs of elevation, beautiful trail and magnificent views, approx. walking time of 2.5hrs for those of you who are fit and enjoy the outdoors!
Day 4: Lake Geneva, Montreux, Switzerland & Chamonix, France
We will go back in time and visit Chillon Castle, an architectural jewel located in the most beautiful setting imaginable on the shores of Lake Geneva.
From Montreux we board the Rochers de Naye cogwheel train and enjoy the unique panorama overlooking Lake Geneva and the Alps.
Take a walk to the summit, visit Marmot’s Wildlife Paradise or visit the Rambertia Alpine Gardens situated above Montreux with over 800 alpine plants from around the world. After our train ride down, we cross the French border to Chamonix, and finish the day with a relaxing 2.5km [90min] nature walk in the Gorges De La Diosaz.
Please note: We need minimum numbers in order for the tours to operate yet the number of places are limited; we therefore urge you to please register ASAP
Special Advance 4 Day Tour Package includes bus transfer, local guides where applicable, entrance fees and snacks: €350 Adult / Child [U12] €300
Individual Daily Tours [subject to availability] €100 Adult / Child [U12] €75
Tours will Depart Hotel at 9:30 am and Return to Hotel by 5:30pm
Other Self Drive Activities in the Area: Nature walks, electric assist bike riding on/off road, horse riding, golf, fishing and indoor ice-skating and more…
Rafting Morgex [15min] http://www.rafting.it/2013/en
Mont Blanc Adventure Park[15min] http://www.lathuile.it
Thermal Bath at Pre St Didier [15min] www.termedipre.it/en/terme.page
Summer Skiing, Breuil Cervinia [75min] www.lovevda.it/en/sport/summer-skiing