Categories: Passover Hotels
- +43 6541 6497 | USA: 718-513-7631
Tour Operator: Alpen-Karawanserai Kosher Hotel
Holiday Season: Passover 2016
Austrian Alps Passover Vacation at Alpen Karawanserai Kosher Hotel
Kosher L’Pesach/Passover in the largest ski resort of Austria
The Best Passover / Pesach Vacations for You and Your Family in the Austrian Alps, Europe.
We want all our guests to have a memorable experience on their Passover / Pessach vacation. Whether it’s all the traditions you expect at Pesach, great entertainment or unique experiences, there’s something for everyone on our Passover / Pesach vacation programs. In addition, we continuously add new and different “Signature Experiences” which make our programs unlike any other Passover / Pesach vacation programs.
Kosher Hotel Pesach & Summer Programs
Hasenbachweg 222 | 5754 Hinterglemm
Tel. +43 6541 6497
Family Horowitz: Tel. +32 487 938 066
Passover Cuisine / Food
Our Passover hotel is under the supervision of the Kashrus Komitees Khal Yisroel Rabbi A. Y. Schwartz, Vienna.
“Cuisine Experiences” include Theme Stations at our Lunches, Wine Tastings and Coffee Bars and the high quality 5 course gourmet dinner for Passover.
Passover Program Includes:
- 3 Gourmet Glatt Kosher Meals a Day
- NON GEBROKT, NON KITNIOS, HAND MATZES ONLY
- Contemporary Classics, Traditional Favorites, Local Specialties
- Box Lunches for Offsite Excursions like Skiing or snowboarding or sighting trips
- Specialty Wines, Passover Traditions, Two Complete Seders
- Time Design philosophy for you to wind down, here and now
- Relax in the pools and sauna from early in the morning until late in the evening
- Outdoor pool with Mechizah
- All-round wellness and energy treatments for body and mind
- Fitness center- gym
- Coffee, tea and cakes 24 hours
- Beth Midrash with Sfurim and Sefer Torah
- Own real Kosher Mikwah (Regenwasser and Brunnenwasser) Daily for men (morning), erev Shabbos till afternoon. (Mikwah on apointment ervery night at 22.00)
- Separate spa area and pools for men and women
- Glatt kosher under the supervision of the Kashrus Comitee Khal Yisroel Rabbi A. Y. Schwartz, Vienna